Embarking on a new business venture is both an exciting and a challenging time. To ensure the best chance of success, your business needs to seek the best professional advice and expertise.
The experienced team at Edwards & Keeping will help to guide you through the maze of legislation associated with running a business, and assist you in making the best decisions for your new venture.
These are just some of the areas where we can help you:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements, advising on the best sources of finance, and drawing up the necessary proposals
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
We can help to steer your new venture on the road to success, and offer ongoing support throughout your business’s lifecycle.
To arrange a free initial consultation, please contact our friendly teamtoday.