When it comes to estate planning, the earlier you begin, the better.
Proper forward planning will help to ensure that you are taking full advantage of the tax opportunities available to you, enabling you to maximise the amount that will pass to your beneficiaries.
However, in drawing up an estate plan it is also important to remember to provide for yourself and your spouse in your future years.
At Edwards & Keeping, our experienced team offer a full range of professional estate planning and administration services, including:
- Help with drawing up and reviewing your Will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Optimising agricultural or business property reliefs
- Transferring assets into trust
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you to preserve your wealth for your chosen beneficiaries.